- Rode Wireless GO II 2-Person Compact Digital Wireless Microphone System/Recorder (2.4 GHz, Black)
- 2 x Clip-On Transmitters
- Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver
- 3 x SC20 USB Type-A to USB Type-C Cables
- SC5 3.5mm TRS Memory Cable
- 3 x Furry Windshields
- Carry Pouch
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 2 Years upon Registration
New to version II
Whereas the original Wireless GO employed a single channel, version II is a dual-channel system, capable of handling two transmitters at the same time for simple, two-person shoots with low latency (3.5 to 4 ms).
Out of the Box, onto the Set
Mobile journalists, videographers, and vloggers will appreciate the Wireless GO II’s pocket- and bag-friendly portability.
True Wireless Microphone Ready for Run-and-Gun
Grab a Mic and Go
Already have a top-of-the-line external lav? The transmitter packs in a 3.5mm TRS input with plug-in power.
The 3.5mm TRS external mic input passes wideband audio along to the internal mic preamp, which provides requires no manipulation of settings or parameters.
Sonically Solid and Secure
A 3-stage level control (0, -12, or -24 dB) on the receiver allows simple and effective optimization of signal levels.
- Use the app to adjust the level in 3 dB increments from 0 to -30 dB.
- View transmitter and receiver battery levels on receiver is a bright, high-contrast display.
- Operate up to four systems simultaneously for more complex setups including up to eight microphones.
- Includes the SC5 3.5mm TRS “memory” cable for tidy cable management and compatibility with cameras, DSLRs, and portable audio recorders.
- Internal lithium-ion polymer batteries offer up to seven hours of battery life to handle long shoots.
- USB Type-C ports for battery recharging, powering via external USB battery packs (available separately), and firmware updates.
- Includes three USB Type-C to USB Type-A cables for simultaneously charging the transmitters and receiver.
- Includes three furry windshields to minimize noise from wind and rustling clothes.
- These have been redesigned with a secure screw-lock bayonet attachment method to eliminate slippage.