The Rode Lavalier GO lapel microphone is offered with
- A sturdy mounting clip for swift and simple rigging
- A foam pop filter for decreasing unforgiving plosives and wind noise
- Features Kevlar® reinforced cabling assembled to endure even the most demanding usage
Works Faultlessly With Any Recording Device
It is intended to pair with the Wireless GO but works faultlessly with any recording device with a 3.5mm TRS mic input (that supplies plug-in power), including the RØDElink range of wireless transmitters.
The Lavalier GO lapel mic is intended to perform fabulously in an extensive range of broadcast applications such as filmmaking, vlogging and journalism.
Crystal Clear Audio
Featuring a discreet 4.5mm omnidirectional microphone, the Lavalier GO lavalier microphone delivers crystal clear audio in all situations and is very lenient when it comes to assignment on talent, permitting greater flexibility in fast-paced circumstances.
Minute And Adaptable
The Rode Lavalier Wireless GO is the world’s smallest and most adaptable wireless microphone system. The transmitter and receiver weigh in at a tiny 31g each, making it very compacted and with an omnidirectional mic built into the transmitter, it offers truly wireless audio for the first time in this form factor. But for users who want the additional flexibility of a lapel mic, the Lavalier GO wireless lapel microphone is the ideal answer.
Wonderful Compact Wireless Audio
Simply plug it into the transmitter, pin it onto your shirt and slip the transmitter into your pocket or fasten it to your belt for wonderful compact wireless audio. It is even compatible with smartphones and other devices with TRRS inputs using the RØDE SC4 adapter. For those wanting a lavalier mic with a locking connecter, the RØDELink Lavalier microphone that ships with the RØDELink Filmmaker Kit is also now available to buy separately.
KEY FEATURES OF THE RØDE LAVALIER GO WIRELESS LAVALIER MICROPHONE:
- Broadcast-grade lavalier microphone with 3.5mm TRS jack – ideal for a wide range of content creators including: Filmmakers, VLoggers, Journalists, Business professionals, and much more.
- Superior omnidirectional condenser capsule, designed in RØDE’s state-of-the-art facility in Sydney, Australia.
- Robust, hard-wearing Kevlar® strengthened cable.
- Optimised for use with the RØDE Wireless GO but works perfectly with virtually any device with a 3.5mm TRS mic input.
- Includes pop shield, mounting clip and carry pouch.