Robust Without Adding Bulk And Daylight Viewable Without Expending Immense Amounts Of Power
The SmallHD 702 Touch is a Cinematographer’s greatest friend.
With a robustly built frame, very discernible display, lots of signal & power alternatives and world-class software tools, this 7-inch on-camera monitor will make any Director of Photography or 1st AC happy.
It’s very robust without adding bulk, it’s daylight viewable without expending immense amounts of power and it is 100% DCI-P3 colour precise.
With adaptable signal options and world-class software tools, the SmallHD 702 Touch gives you ultimate flexibility.
Undeniably Impressive Display
The SmallHD 702 Touch is the ideal blend of power efficiency, colour reproduction, resolution and brightness.
Whether in full sun or in studio, the image on this 7-inch touchscreen monitor is just wonderful.
- Exchangeable battery plates (Sony L-Series Included)
- Milled aluminium unibody (space grey)
- 7″ 1920 x 1200p IPS LCD
- 1500 nits brightness
- Mounting: 4x ¼-20 thread points
- Power: 10v to 34V, 2A DC barrel power input
- SDI: lx 3G SDI IN, 3G SDI In/Out
- HDMI: lx HDMI In, lx HDMI Out