The Rode Microphone TF-5 Condenser Microphone raises the standard for small diaphragm condenser microphones.
This TF-5 Rode Microphone is unrivaled in terms of clarity and airiness, with a warmth that makes it distinctively useful. The precision sonic matching and gorgeous tone of the TF-5 Condenser Microphone makes it seamless for recording comprehensive and natural-sounding performances when utilised as a stereo pair, or for catching the individual distinctions of a vocalist when utilised as a spot microphone. The all-new capsule is engineered to sub-micron tolerances, offering extraordinary reliability of tone and response.
The TF-5 Condenser Microphone features the hallmark clearness and airiness of other Rode small diaphragm mics and adds to this a exceptional warmness of tone which is frequently lacking in smaller ‘pencil mics’ of this type, making the TF-5 Condenser Mic distinctively useful.
Rode Microphone TF-5 Key Features:
- Comprises high-quality Rode Microphone stereo bar for simple rigging as a stereo pair
- Outstandingly low noise floor (14dbA)
- Brand new, precision engineered capsule, brings you magnificent sonic transparency
- Inspired by and planned in partnership with Tony Faulkner (Grammy® award winning classical producer and engineer)
- Coordinated pair small diaphragm condenser cardioid microphones
- Appropriate for the most important recording applications
- Warm, precise sound
- Close-fitting cardioid directivity
- Flat frequency response