The DXLink 4K HDMI Receiver is a 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) capable distance transport solution that features built-in SmartScale® Technology to deliver HDMI with HDCP that is perfectly scaled for each connected display automatically, eliminating the integration challenges that can occur when sources and displays have different optimal resolutions. It accepts audio, video, control and Ethernet over one shielded Cat6A or Cat7 standard twisted pair cable up to 70 meters.
DXLink HDMI Receiver Modules are the perfect for receiving HDMI and control signals over long distances from a remote DXLink Transmitter Module or other compatible AMX Transmitter such as Solecis. The receiver’s built-in control ports can be used to control a destination device and the ICS Lan port provides IP an access point with used in conjunction with the Enova DGX 100 Series.
- 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) Support – Experience high-quality video resolution for 4K devices.
- Only One Cable – Receive audio and video while passing control, Ethernet and power over one twisted pair cable
- SmartScale Technology – Automatically responds to the display’s declared EDID information and scales the video to the best resolution and video parameters for that display without manual setup; this prevents inferior video quality when sources are forced to lower resolutions to support the least capable display in the system
- Native NetLinx® Control Everywhere – Control connected destination devices using the built-in IR and RS-232 ports
- HDCP Compliant
- DXLink Direct Connection with DXLink Wallplates – When DXLink Wallplates are receiving Power over DXLink from the PS-POE-AT-TC or PDXL-2, they can be connected directly to a DXLink Receiver for a point-to-point solution. Solecis Digital Switchers can also be used in point-to-point applications with a DXLink Receiver.