The Intensity Shuttle USB3 is a 10-bit HD/SD video capture/playback device.
It allows you to capture 10-bit HDMI or analog video directly from a camera onto your computer for professional editing or mere playback.
The new design is compact and portable, plus you can plug inline with your cables because input connections are on one side and output connections on the other.
Intensity Shuttle powers from the USB 3.0 connection so you don’t need cumbersome power supplies.
Intensity Shuttle comes ready with advanced video technology such as HDMI 1.3 and 1080p electronics.
Supporting 1080i59.94, 1080i50, 720p59.94, and 720p50, the Intensity Shuttle allows for easy and instant switching between HD and SD video standards.
Additionally, using the USB 3.0 interface eliminates the need to compress visual data and thus saves on CPU processing power; allowing your CPU to solely focus on HD real-time effects.
- 10-bit HD/SD capture/playback allows you to capture and play back high-quality 10-bit HDMI data.
- USB 3.0 support ensures compatibility in the future when USB 3.0 is anticipated to become the main I/O standard. USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB 3.0 are synonymous. USB 3.1 Gen 1 features a maximum throughput of 5 Gb/s.
- Direct capturing of 10-bit HDMI video speeds up editing and playback.
- Compact, lightweight design ensures that setup and installation are easy.
- Separate sides for inputs and outputs allow inline connectivity with existing cables.
- Support for multiple video standards ensures adaptability in varying types of setups.
- No compression required as the USB 3.0 interface is capable of handling HD video, thereby saving on CPU processing power.
- No separate power source required as the device draws power from the USB 3.0 connector itself.
- Compatible with multiple software image editing solutions such as Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, Fusion, and Nuke.