The new fully-commercial NEC C551 55 inch thin-depth display creates beautiful imagery at a cost-conscious price. Its 45mm depth and improved visual aesthetics allows the smooth and stylish integration of these displays into any environment.
The 1.8″ depth is designed to allow for easy installations due to a light chassis as well as unobtrusive mounting and easier accessibility.
Connectivity is located on both the bottom and side of the display to allow for easy access, regardless of orientation.
Blue On LED and Ambient Light Sensor
The mechanical structure allows for a sleek LED and ambient sensor design. Auto dimming of the LED backlights can be achieved through the ambient light sensor, allowing for the brightness to change depending on the brightness of the room.
NaViSet Administrator 2
NaViSet Administrator 2 software is designed to be an all-in-one remote support solution that runs from a central location and provides monitoring, asset management, and control functionality of many NEC display devices and Windows computers. It is suitable for multi-device installations over arrays.
- The Key Guide function allows for simplified OSD navigation when manually controlling the display via the buttons on the back of the display by adding a graphic on the screen that directs the user to the correct key layout in both landscape and portrait modes.
Custom Input Detect / Failover
- You can prioritize up to three inputs so that if a primary source goes down, the display will automatically switch to whatever you have prioritized next.
- Anti-glare panel allows for less reflectivity and clear image visibility
- Bidirectional and full external control for easy integration into control systems
- Integrated media player for playback of audio, video, or images via USB or microSD card, and is upgradable via a LAN
- Ethernet and RS-232 control and communication
- TileMatrix (10 x 10)
- Carbon footprint meter
- Screen saver function
- Metal rear cabinet
- Highbright, Standard, sRGB, Cinema, Custom1, and Custom2 picture modes
- Video settings include Noise Reduction, Adaptive Contrast, adn Telecine
- Input labeling
- Backlight adjust
- Aspect ratio control (Normal, Full, Wide, 1.1, Zoom)
- Supports Crestron RoomView, AMX Beacon, and PJLink
- Rated for 24/7 usage