The OLED Viewfinder EVF-V70
This high performance EVF brings industry-standard operability and quality worthy of a top-end cinema camera.
The Canon EU-V2 Expansion Unit 2
The Canon EU-V2 Expansion Unit 2 positions onto your Canon C500 Mark II camera and has a V-mount battery post for power as well as ports that increase the abilities of your Canon C500 camera. The expansion unit adds five ports;
- A lens control port
- DC Out (24V, 2A)
- Remote B (RS-422)
- Genlock/Sync Out
The Canon EOS C500 Mark II
Allows Numerous Discretionary Accessories For Countless Applications
- Shoulder Support Unit SU-15: This certified Canon shoulder rig is envisioned for better steadiness and cosiness when shooting from the shoulder.
- OLED Viewfinder EVF-V70: This high performance EVF brings industry-standard operability and superiority worthy of a top-end cinema camera.
- Shoulder-Style Grip Unit SG-1: The grip permits a 12-pin lens connector to allow power supply from the main body. Set REC, zoom and iris/aperture easily from right in front of you.
- Operator Interchangeable Mounts: With optional mount kits (sold separately), operators can switch EF cinema lock mounts and PL mounts on their own.
Optional Extension Units To Suit Various Applications
- EVF-V50 OLED: The 0.46” OLED viewfinder unit offers brilliant perceptibility. Perfect for single-operator applications such as documentaries or outdoor interviews.
- Extension Unit 1: Permits remote manoeuvring of the camera. This is seamless for multi-camera shooting or different equipment such as gimbals, cranes and drones.
- Extension Unit 2: Adding many input and output terminals and attachment of a typical V-mount battery. CINE-SERVO or B4 lenses linked to the LENS terminal can be controlled from the camera.