Part of the Brightsign HD Series 3 product family, the H0524 is BrightSign’s first OPS compatible digital signage media player.
The inside edge features a JAE TX25 plug for connecting to interior display components (video, USB, serial, etc.)
The outside edge has industry-standard connectors, as well as specialized device control and feedback interfaces.
• HD class performance; runs BrightSign software or compatible CMS partners software
• Flexible design: OPS compatible module and enclosure
• Electrical, mechanical, and thermal compatibility with Intel® OPS specification
• Optional on-board Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n)
• H.265/H.264 video decode
• Video output up to 1080p60
• 10-bit video output (using H.265)
• Hardware accelerated HTML5 support